Sunday, January 20, 2008

Solo Week...

It was my first week teaching solo. It was all about "germs" :o) In evaluating my presentations from the week I think I did well. Some of the classes were very talkative and then there was one that it was like pulling teeth to get the kids engaged in conversation. I am hoping it was just a bad day for them. We will see how they are this next week when I introduce the food pyramid. I would love to have been able to post a picture of my very first solo class but not a good idea to even ask. With all the permissions you have to get I didn't bother. They were a great class...Thanks Mrs. Morris' class.

I have finished knitting the Avocado Bag and started a Black/Dark Gray Bag with Trendsetter Joy Pink Zebra. This one is for me. :o) I tried to take pictures today but the light was terrible. Taking pictures in the winter is not easy for me. It's so gray.

I have a ton of "fun fur" type yarn and love making the bags so I am going to shop for wool and make bags until I have no more "fun fur" yarn. Well I might quite sooner than that, I have enough to last me a few years. That's a story for another day. I do want to knit allot of it up though. Does anyone have project ideas for the "fun fur" besides scarves and my simple bag pattern?

Well, I am glad that this past week is under my belt. This coming week is busy with work and getting ready for the baby shower next weekend. We have a new grand baby coming in March sometime. It is the first boy. :o) I can't wait to post pictures of the wee one. I am thinking I might knit him a cute sweater that my dear friend Freddy just finished for a baby in her Church. It is so cute and seems easy. I just haven't decided yet. Any ideas for quick baby projects?

Time to sign off. Until next time :o)

No comments:

Day 54 Quarentine

Yea, you read that right, day 54. It's so crazy to realize it's been that long that we've been isolated. We are retired so even...