Saturday, January 12, 2008

Another Cast On

I cast on another knitting project the other night. The Bag...


It's a felted bag. A bag for knitting projects, sewing projects or books from the library. What ever your vice is. I am making this for someone else but decided that I am going to order some more Knit Picks Avocado to make myself one for the spring. :o) I haven't given up on the Touring Wrap though. I am almost done with "The Bag" and will probably start a new one after that. I have some more wool and lots of fun fur.

That's all for now. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

kmckiernan said...

How fun, I can't wait to see the finished item! =)

Day 54 Quarentine

Yea, you read that right, day 54. It's so crazy to realize it's been that long that we've been isolated. We are retired so even...