Wednesday, May 26, 2010

She finally did it!!!

My beautiful niece Miss Mae finally started a blog! :)

I have been encouraging her for a couple of months to start one.  Just finishing High School the road is wide and full of possibilities for her.  I just thought since she is great at writing a blog would be a perfect fit. And I get to read it.  ;)   I am so excited for her and her new adventure in the blog world. 

Yes, I had somewhat selfish motives in encouraging her to start a blog but it's a win-win for all.  She has a space to express herself and let family know what she is up to and the world gets to see the wonderful young woman I know. :)  Her blog is Writing Miss Mae, go check it out.  Enjoy!

Love you Miss Mae,
Your Auntie

2 comments:

Miss Mae said...

Awe, Shannonspurls, Your so sweet, I love you lots, and I will be sure to update as much as I can. :]

~ Kat's blog ~ said...

I know Tessa, and I know blogging. :) And I know it'll be grand! :D

Day 54 Quarentine

Yea, you read that right, day 54. It's so crazy to realize it's been that long that we've been isolated. We are retired so even...